Terms and Conditions
Please go through the terms and conditions and understand each point in detail before opting for any of our services. In the following terms, ‘we’ ‘us’ and ‘read essay’ refers to Readessay.com whereas ‘you’, ‘client’ refers to students, parents, guardian or any other individual opting for the services being offered at Readessay.com. The terms and conditions are applicable to all individuals utilizing our services or visiting the website.
- All the work published on the website belongs solely to readessay.com. The work might be used in hardcopy form by individuals only for non-commercial purposes.
- Readessay does not grant permission for anyone to use the work published on this site for any commercial purposes.
- Readessay does not grant permission for any individual to modify the work on readessay.com
- All rights stated in the policy section are reserved with readessay.com only.
- The client must be of at least 10 years or above to utilize the services being provided by readessay.com. Students under the mentioned age should gain the permission of their parents or legal guardians to utilize our services
- com does not accept responsibility for loss of work on the client’s personal pc or any other server or network.
- com grants limited authority to the users to use our services for non-commercial purposes only.
- By registering to the services provided by Readessay.com, you affirm that you will use the material provided by our writers for study purposes only and will not subit any wrk as your original student work.
- Any violations of the usage policy terms will automatically cancel your license provided by Readessay.com
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- com is always ready to help and assist you but we hold no liability in case of server issues or technical delays in the website.
- com does not hold any responsibility towards any damage or data loss on your server or pc.
- com reserves the right to suspend its services and access to its website in case of maintenance and other technical errors.
- We are in no way responsible for the client’s failure in any course or specific subject. Readessay.com hires only professional writers and we try our best to assist you in the most optimal way possible.
- com does not hold any responsibility towards technical issues on the website; network and server errors are beyond our control.
- In case of poor grading, read essay.com provides re work but only under the condition that originally mentioned client requirements were not met. No refund will be provided as each order is considers as a product and once delivered, the product is considered sold.
Readessay.com reserves the right to charge membership or any subscription fees for the usage of any of our services.
If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, validity of other terms of the contract will remain unaffected.
We reserve the right to modify or make any changes to the terms and conditions at any point in time without any notice to the users. The clients are advised to check the website for any updates and changes.
Readessay.com reserves the sole right to terminate whole or part of a service at any given time.
Terms and conditions made in the latest agreement between the student and readessay.com will supersede and terminate all prior agreements on previous engagements.
By registering or subscribing to our services, the user accepts all terms and conditions and agrees to receive the subscription email about readessay.com service updates or any other promotional offers.